What makes us unique?
We provide coach travel management solutions, meaning we do all the hard work for you.
We manage everything from your first call right through to successful completion of the job.
Connections has dedicated account managers assigned to every client meaning there is no loss of communication in the travel management process; I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed. After making sure you are happy with all the arrangements your account manager will control every aspect of your coach travel on your behalf, meaning you can relax and enjoy yourself.
As an established travel management company, Connections have a long and proven history of providing coach travel solutions. We have experience providing corporate travel management solutions, as well as travel management for events, groups and holidays- specialising in specialist management services to take the hassle out of your journey.
There are many other benefits of using Connections for your coach travel management;
- UK and European network of over 500 audited operators – Nowhere is too far
- Best value market prices – We source the best available market price to ensure flexible and attainable travel solutions for you.
- Self-booking tools – Professional clients benefit from an internet based booking portal directly linking to Connections for those that book multiples and often.
- Instant access to 10,000 coaches - Meaning hundreds of vehicle types to choose from.
- Mass passenger movements – We can move large groups no job is too big.
- Airport and flight disruption – Last minute dashes to the airport are no problem
- Event contingency solutions – We have the resources to provide anything you need (as long as it’s to do with coach hire).
- Fire, flood and terrorist threat – Our offices are open 24Hrs. a day so no time is inconvenient.
- Disaster repatriation – Our team of drivers, operations personnel, and account managers are experienced in delivering large operations, in difficult conditions and to distant places.
You can rely on Connections.